Hospice Toronto enables access to appropriate care and support for those with serious illness and their caregivers when they need it, where they need it, and whoever they are. We achieve this through our culture of caring and discovery that is fueled by passionate, dedicated volunteers, imaginative partnerships and a focus on research and innovation.
By 2017, we will be recognized by our clients, communities, and caregivers for ground-breaking advances in community-based care.
We are committed to
- providing continuity of care through all phases of the client’s illnesses
- offering services that are integrated with other community services
- connecting clients to the full range of support that they need
- educating clients and the public about the issues and choices regarding dying at home
- providing rewarding and meaningful experiences for our staff and volunteers
- ensuring that Hospice Toronto is welcoming and accessible to all the diverse communities within our area of service
- continued acknowledgment as a leader in palliative care
- advocacy for excellence in client care at all levels of service and social policy.