When you cannot add days to life, add life to days.
Hospice Toronto enables access to appropriate care and support for those with a serious illness and their caregivers when and where they need it, whoever they are. We achieve this through our culture of caring and discovery, which is fuelled by passionate, dedicated volunteers, imaginative partnerships, and a focus on research and innovation.
Our goal is to be recognized by our clients, communities, and caregivers for groundbreaking advances in community-based care.
We are committed to:
- Providing continuity of care through all phases of the client’s illness
- Offering services that are integrated with other community services
- Connecting clients to the full range of support they need
- Educating clients and the public about the issues and choices regarding dying at home
- Providing rewarding and meaningful experiences for our staff and volunteers
- Ensuring that Hospice Toronto is welcoming and accessible to all the diverse communities within our area of service
- Achieving continued acknowledgment as a leader in palliative care
- Advocating for excellence in client care at all levels of service and social policy